B Care’s building blocks.
B Care Enterprise Master Person Index (EMPI)
– A central repository of key data about clients.
– Create complex yet easy-to-use data collection forms and support mandated assessments and submissions. For more info, click here.
– Configurable, contextual on-line help.
– A fully functional reporting engine.
– Capture documentation on a consultation.
– A configurable panel that appears on most screens to convey most information about a client.
– Accommodates bi-directional integration. For more info, click here.
Clinical Data Repository (CDR)
– Consolidates client information, such as vitals, from various collection points within the B Care Solution and presents this information in a single, unified view.
Single Sign On
– Supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) integration.
– Clinical Context Object Workgroup (CCOW) compliant to enable disparate applications to synchronize in real time and at the user-interface level.
Privacy and Security
– B Care has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it meets national and international standards for privacy and security.